Online Sales Policy
1) All sales are FINAL on all Internet orders due to the uniqueness of the evening wear industry.
2) Once an order has been placed or shipped you will NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL your purchase.
3) We will contact you via email within 3 business days to inform you if your order can be delivered to you by your wear date. Your credit card will NOT be charged until we can confirm that we can complete your order. Your credit card will NOT be charged if we cannot fulfil your order by your wear date. You will be contacted via email either way.
4) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: International customers are responsible for any additional charges once your garment or item has reached your country such as duties and taxes.
5) Please refer to the size chart for each individual designer/style and have someone else measure you. For the most accurate measurements, we suggust you be measured by someone who has experience measuring ie: seamstress, taylor, dress maker, dry cleaners etc. VERY IMPORTANT!: YOU MUST PICK THE SIZE THAT REPRESENTS THE LARGEST MEASUREMENT OF THE THREE MEASUREMENTS!
6) Sales tax will be charged for all New York State residents.
7) Be sure to INCLUDE YOUR WEAR DATE when you checkout.
8) Orders NOT IN STOCK MAY take up to 3-6months to come in, as they are custom made.
WE WILL MATCH ANY COMPETITORS PRICE JUST COPY AND PASTE A LINK TO US BY E-MAIL
For further details on our sales policy please contact us by telephone.